Weight- 21.8 lbs (40%)
Height- 33.5 in (84%)
- Caroline shocks us with how quickly she picks things up. Over the past month or two she has learned the following:
- Correctly identify 8 different shapes (circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, star, heart and hexagon)
- Can somewhat count to 10 (She skips 1,3, and 7)
- Is working on colors but gets Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Black most consistently
- Can correctly name and identify a few letters (A, B, E, O, S)
- Can name every body part (over 19)
- Is starting to sing some songs. Some you can understand by the tune and some she actually says the words too
- She is fairly outgoing and LOVES being with other kids, especially her cousins and Reece
- Would spend all day outside if you let her
- Is super cuddly in the morning when she wakes up and when she gets up from her nap.
- Will put herself in time-out for things she does to her babies and stuffed animals...hmmm.
- SO FAR is fairly easy to discipline (famous last words). She can throw an awesome tantrum with the best of them, but is generally very well behaved and her typical sweet self. Some days are a doozy, but I honestly think it's probably not that bad, but because she really is so good most of the time it makes the bad times really stand out.
- She's simply the sweetest and has started randomly coming up to us to give us hugs and kisses and say "I luh loo" ...melts out hearts =)
Here are a few videos over the past few months-