Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oh Joy...

A bargain!!
(the sticker is still on there)










Since today was such a beautiful day I thought that it would be a could day to go check out some yard sales! I didn't have anything I was looking for (besides books) so it was fun just looking at everyone's stuff! However find some things that I wanted...a decorative bowl w/red potpourri to go on our kitchen table, a nice travel pillow from Brookstone that retails for like $30 (I ALWAYS fall asleep on our way back from NC and always want a pillow and never have one with me...so this is SWEET), and lots of books (23) for my future students, kids, and for the kids I nanny for. There were some cute pop-up books in there too that I love! So how much did I spend?....$9!! What a deal! I can see how this can be so addictive...especially for us bargain hunters =)

2 comments:

Pat said...

uh, yeah!!! I have a friend that is very proud to say that her whole house is furnished through yard sales...stuff she has refinished, redone, etc..and her house is GORGEOUS!!! You go girl!

cindy glawson said...

Good job. Lots of good deals!