Sunday, March 6, 2011

New car!!!

HOORAY!!! I got the new car I've been wanting for so long!! I've gone back and forth over what I wanted, but I knew I wanted an SUV. The Murano has always been one of my favorite cars and I am SO glad that I got this one! I love it! I will miss the Civic and it's wonderful gas mileage, but certainly will not miss putting two car seats in and out of it EVERY.DAY!!! That was such a pain and I am glad those days are over! Here are a few more pics of the Silver Comet..lol=)





(BTW...I am caught up on blogging now...check out the new posts on the right)

7 comments:

Katie Jones said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it in person!

Pat said...

LOVE it!!! Congrats!

Patrick Gauer said...

I love the new car! The Civic seems too small to be considered a family car, and the SUV is more spacious, so it’s definitely a good buy. And good choice on the color of the car. The smooth silver body paint suits the name Silver Comet. Have fun and drive safe on your new SUV, or should I say, the Silver Comet. :)

Carson Wininger said...

It is good that you got what you’ve wanted for a car. Although the Murano is based on a car platform, it is still a SUV. It provides more height and width than normal-sized vehicles, like the Civic that you had. And the look is just great, as it suits the name Silver Comet.

Stelle Courney said...

No wonder you named it the ‘Silver Comet’ because the car has a silver chrome body paint making it look like a silvery comet at a high speed. Anyway, congratulations on the new car! The Murano is surely a perfect car for you.

Tyra Shortino said...

Congratulations on your new car, Jillian! It's definitely perfect for your growing family! It would provide a larger space for your baby at the backseat, not to mention, a space for your two dogs as well. Heheh. Take good care of your Silver Comet! :)

Clint Moore said...

Congrats! You finally got the car that you wanted most! How does it feel? It’s spacious compared to Civic and it is easy to drive, making it a good companion for daily transportation and long trips. It’s been years but I’m still saving for my dream car too, and by the way, it’s a sports car. Be careful in driving!

-Clint Moore