Size of baby: a honeydew=)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: It feels like a LOT! But I'm not worrying about it right now.
Maternity Clothes: Moving into Fall wear =)
Gender: Sweet baby girl!!!!!
Movement: Every day! I'm pretty sure she is a ninja. It's crazy to watch my stomach move!
What I miss: Energy and being able to breath normally
Sleep: I've accepted the fact that it will probably be a LONG time before I get a good night's sleep again.
Symptoms: same as last time- My back pain has come back with a vengeance and bad hip cramping. Also, lots of heartburn lately. Also, lots of Braxton Hicks contractions lately!
Cravings: Still cold cereal the most and grape kool-aid.
Best Moment this week: Going to our childbirth class on Saturday! We learned a lot and made things seem SO real!
What we are looking forward to: Her actually being here! We will pack our hospital bags this coming weekend and we have our hospital tour tomorrow. I can't believe I will be 9 months pregnant this weekend!
35Week Picture:
2 comments:
You are so beautiful...
This is so exciting!!! It's about time already! You look SO great. Come onnnnnn, Caroline!
Post a Comment