Last Friday, Erin and I went to paint on some more pottery =) We had fabulous time! I already knew what I wanted to paint, so it was an easy choice this time, and next time I am painting the chips-n-dip platter! I decided to paint a "Happy Birthday" plate, so that whenever it is someone's birthday in the house then they get to eat off the special plate =) I think it will be a cute tradition, especially when we have kids. I didn't have my camera when we picked them up, but Erin painted a SUPER cute Halloween treat bowl!! I've really enjoyed getting together for girls' nights and then getting something pretty out of it too. Fun times!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Another pottery creation...
Last Friday, Erin and I went to paint on some more pottery =) We had fabulous time! I already knew what I wanted to paint, so it was an easy choice this time, and next time I am painting the chips-n-dip platter! I decided to paint a "Happy Birthday" plate, so that whenever it is someone's birthday in the house then they get to eat off the special plate =) I think it will be a cute tradition, especially when we have kids. I didn't have my camera when we picked them up, but Erin painted a SUPER cute Halloween treat bowl!! I've really enjoyed getting together for girls' nights and then getting something pretty out of it too. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so cute! We had a special birthday plate when I was a kid, and it was such a fun tradition!
Very pretty plate and a cute tradition!!! LOVE IT!
How cute Jillian!! I love the idea of having a happy birthday plate. Seriously if you guys go again let me know!!
THis is going to be your life in 4 years... totally.
_J1
Post a Comment