College graduate Dec. 14, 2010
This past Tuesday I finally made it! I GRADUATED COLLEGE!!! In some ways it seems like I've been in forever, and in others it as seemed like a flash! So much has happened in the past 4.5 years! I certainly haven't lived the "typical" college life, but I have had an absolute blast throughout my college years and I am looking forward to what the future holds! As I said in my previous post, I truly appreciate all of the love and support that I have had over the years! My husband and both of our families are amazing! Thank you all for everything you have done to help me through school!Here are some of my highlights of "the college years":
- Living in the super cool dorms on campus. I remember feeling so cool when I first moved in!
- Meeting some lifelong friends that made classes worth going to!
- Meeting friends for lunch or dinner in the new dining hall in between classes.
- Walking all the way across campus from the dorms in the Fall.
- Meeting the Bartons and taking care of Karis and Laurel
- Welcoming 2 nieces and 2 nephews into the world!
- Wine nights with Jillian #2
- Buying our first house
- and of course, GETTING MARRIED!
1 comment:
Ya did good!!!
Post a Comment