| Personalize a picture slideshow |
Last Monday I turned 24...old, I know =) Sunday we went to Cindy and Thomas' to celebrate with the family. Greg spent ALL day (literally, he started at midnight) making delicious BBQ on the Egg. Cindy completed the meal with sides and fixings and a super yummy banana pudding. Sunday also happened to be Super Bowl Sunday, so after dinner and dessert we took the party to the living room to watch football and open gifts. I got lots of goodies- cash, fabric and accessories, address labels and cards with all of us on it. As usual, we had a great time hanging out with everyone. We left around half time to put the tiny person to bed. Monday morning I woke up being serenaded with "Happy Birthday" by my sweet hubby =) I spent the day lounging in my pjs with my girl and just enjoying the day. That evening we had a great dinner together followed by a homemade coconut cake made by Greg. The recipe is his boss's grandmother's, and it was f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c! However, Greg does not like coconut at all, so I had an entire cake to myself haha! So sweet of him to make one for me!! After dinner I opened gifts and cards from my parents, grandmother, and Greg. From my parents and grandmother I received cash and k-cups!! From Greg and I got two pretty new sweater dresses AND a day at the spa for a massage and facial, which I will be cashing in on this Saturday and I could not be more excited! He is a sweet, sweet man!! It was the perfect birthday and I can't wait to see what 24 has in store, although 23 will be hard to beat!
2 comments:
You are VERY blessed...and yes he is a sweet, sweet man!!
WooHoo! What a birthday! I do love the picture of Baby Caroline and Greg smiling so big. We are so glad that you had a good time at our house. It was defiantly Jilly Time after the first 5 mins. (Everybody ran to play with Caroline and after a few mins. then said, "Oh Hi Jillian, Happy Birthday!") LOL!
Post a Comment