Sunday, April 11, 2010

KA's Tinkerbell Party...

Yesterday was Katie Anne's 3rd birthday party! It was Tinkerbell themed and SO cute and SO fun! The kids all had a blast and so did the adults. There was a big blow-up slide that was a big hit and a bounce house for the little ones. After lunch there was a treasure hunt for the kids where they had to fill their baskets with little candy filled treasure chests. Katie Anne got lots of fun gifts and it was so much fun watching her open them! I am SOO very glad I was able to come this year since I missed last year's party! I took LOTS of pictures (a little over 300)...but don't worry, only about half are in the slideshow =) Here are some more cute pictures of the birthday fairy...







Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: KAs
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow created with Smilebox

3 comments:

cindy glawson said...

LOVED THE BLOG POST!! The pictures are great and you did a wonderful job as the official photographer. I think that Greg had as much fun as Katie Anne. :)

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I LOVE the balloon picture!! You got some great shots:) It was so great to see you; sorry we couldn't say good-bye...Ella was very ready for a nap and C-R-A-N-K-Y!

Pat said...

WOW!!! I want to come to KA'S party NEXT year!!! Looks like lots of fun! And you got LOTS of great pics!!! SO CUTE!