Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pictureless Update...

Hello all! This as been a busy week but I nothing really picture worthy! I had two observations this week, my supervisor on Monday and my collaborating teacher observed me on Thursday. This week went really well, I know 100% that teaching is exactly where I need to be! I love it! It's going to be so sad to leave these 3rd graders in 2 weeks! I can't imagine how attached I'll get to my own classes when I have all year with them! Besides school stuff, nothing much as been going on! Greg is awesome of course and has brought me flowers home and made dinner this week for having a good observation (so sweet)! Last night we went on a fun group date with Greg's co-workers Chris and his new g/f and Patrick, and I brought a friend to set him up with...which worked out very well! We had a ton of fun at US Play! Tonight I am keeping Karis and Laurel and I am SO excited to see them! It's been a week....that's long enough!! Anyway, not too much to write about, just letting you know I am still blogging =)

3 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Congrats on the observations! I am sure that you are an awesome teacher!!

Pat said...

Yes I think you are right where you need to be!! Teaching is a "calling" not just a job...it is truly a service and an awesome responsibility. You will be awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

How awesome that you have been "called" to do this. You will be a teacher that makes a difference in a child's life - in fact in many children's lives. My child has had teachers that just "had a job" but those who were "called" have made a permanent impression. Thank you for answering the "call". I am very proud of you !!