Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Katie...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow


Saturday we celebrated Katie's 29th birthday by going to dinner at Maggiano's, then heading back to the Jones house for cake, ice cream, and presents. Dinner was so good! Greg got the Rigatoni D and I ordered the Lobster Fettucine...so yummy =) Katie's birthday cake was FANTASTIC! I usually am not a fan of fruit fillings in cake, but this was sooo good! Katie got a lot of great gifts like new stationary, CD's and an itunes card, a new book and lapdesk, new silver earrings, and best of all...My Little Pony Stickers from Katie Anne. She said she picked them out for her so that they could share...so cute! Before the cake was cut, Cindy decorated the table with beach themed trinkets, so we all had a fun time playing with our toys and wearing our shades =) It was a great time and I hope Katie had a wonderful birthday!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Looks like you had a ball! Whooohoo! I think the stickers were the best gift...

Katie Jones said...

Cute pictures! I had a blast at my party. Thanks so much for my presents! I love the "I-Tunes face" ... haha!