Yesterday was too hot to play at the park for, and I forgot my bathing suit to take the girls to the pool, so we broke out the sprinkler! Oh. my. goodness! I honestly don't think I have seen anything cuter! The girls had SO much fun running around, playing together. Laurel thought this was the greatest thing since whole milk! And Karis kept running around saying "Jillian (which is said very clearly now...sad), you better watch out because you are going to get totally soaked!" haha! This summer has been incredible and I am definitely going to miss days like these come Fall! I LOVE my job =)
Is this not the sweetest picture you have ever seen?
6 comments:
so sweet!! what great pictures! I want your job!! I wish I got paid to take care of my own child!! LOL
GREAT pictures!! They are growing up soooo fast!! What are you going to do without them????
You should definitely print that last picture out, frame it, and leave it on their mommy and daddy's nightstand as a surprise from the girls... it's soooo cute and candid. It looks like they had a blast!
Fabulous! I love the pictures. So sweet!
I like Trisha's idea....so I think I'll do that for myself! :-) We're going to miss you also, but we'll still have Monday nights to push us through!!
She has a gorgeous but
Post a Comment