Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jennifer's baby shower...

The Mommy-to-be and Me
This past Saturday was my friend Jennifer's baby shower. She is having a baby boy in August and we can't wait for him to get here! It's so fun seeing all of our Nweds friends start their families! I had such a great time catching up with her and holding baby Ryan the whole time =) Afterwards, Stephanie, Joy, Ryan, and I all went to The Avenue together and then to dinner at a new mexican restaurant. It was nice to have a girls night while Greg enjoyed a guy's night out with the husband's of the wives that were at the shower! She got a lot of cute stuff and it's always so fun to share in the joy of welcoming a new baby!
Jennifer and Brittany (the hostess)
Stephanie, Joy, and Ryan
Present time! this is one of the rompers I got her

The sign I painted for the nursery...the theme is "vintage toys"...it's a SUPER cute nursery!
And one of my favorite parts about the party...hanging out with this guy =)

4 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

You did such a great job on the sign! I love the vintage toy theme. I bet it's so cute!

Pat said...

Love the dress you have on.. :)
The shower looks like it was a success! Love you!

leah said...

Looks like so much fun! Jennifer looks great and so does Joy. Crazy everyone is having babies!

cindy glawson said...

The Baby shower looks like so much fun but I am with Pat. You look great in that color! Love the dress!