| This free slideshow personalized with Smilebox |
Last Sunday we left for an incredible Disney vacation with our good friends Jillian and Tyler. They both used to work there during a college program, and Tyler still receives awesome benefits from them...such as free tickets to the parks, 35% off meals and merchandise, discounts off resort rooms and more! It was awesome! This will certainly be a Disney trip like none other we will ever take! We got to sit VIP (front row) for the Lion King show, get in free everyday we went to the park (which we calculated saving us around $600 JUST IN PARK TICKETS!), and we got to stay in a Disney resort for basically nothing! Greg had not been to Disney World since he was very young, so he really didn't remember very much, so it was so neat showing him everything and getting to experience everything for basically the first time! We loved riding all of the rides and walking around together, however, it.was.HOT. Like....hotter than I've probably ever been in my life! I kept seeing all these parents carrying around kids and I thought to myself, NO WAY, would I be able to carry a kid around in this heat! Despite the heat, was such a fun trip!! We loved every second are so very glad we got to go! We both agreed that taking a young child would really be no fun for anyone, so it will probably be a while before we go back, but I do look forward to one day taking our kids there for a fun family vacation (like...years from now...I'm talking, we have a 5 and 8 year old lol)! Spending the week with Jill and Tyler was awesome and I am so very glad that they invited us to come! We had such a wonderful time!! Thanks Jill and Tyler =)
3 comments:
Love your pictures and am loving Jill's comments on her pics!! She is funny!! I am glad you had such a good time! I am ready to go back myself!!
YOUR WELCOME! I just wish it wasn't so HOT where we could enjoy doing more. I realized I didn't go see my manatees in the Seas! UGH tear.
xoxo
Jill 1
Post a Comment