If anyone boasts, "I love God," and goes right on hating his brother or sister, thinking nothing of it, he is a liar. If he won't love the person he can see, how can he love the God he can't see? The command we have from Christ is blunt: Loving God includes loving people. You've got to love both.
1 John 4:20-21 (The Message)
Ahh....apprently I need to read this more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
meee toooo
Thanks Jillian, hope you are doing well! It's been WAY too long!!
Good post my darling daughter...we are all human and can get caught up in the drama of this life...but the Bible is clear, we are to LOVE our neighbor and ESPECIALLY the "unloveable"! It's easy to "love" people we like and get along with..but we show who we are in Christ when we do what we know is right, not what is easy! I love you and you are amazing!
Post a Comment