A couple of weeks ago Greg's boss, Gene, put in for his retirement. Gene has been an incredible friend and mentor to Greg in both his professional and personal life, and he is very sad to see him go! Last night the remaining I.T. group took him out to Ted's Montana Grill for a celebratory dinner. Gene will be greatly missed at work, but I am sure we will always keep in touch with him and his wife!
Friday, July 2, 2010
Gene's Retirement...
A couple of weeks ago Greg's boss, Gene, put in for his retirement. Gene has been an incredible friend and mentor to Greg in both his professional and personal life, and he is very sad to see him go! Last night the remaining I.T. group took him out to Ted's Montana Grill for a celebratory dinner. Gene will be greatly missed at work, but I am sure we will always keep in touch with him and his wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute picture! That Gene is a lucky man.
Post a Comment