While the boys are away, the girls will play! Yesterday the husbands (minus Greg...who had to work until 2am last night) from our small group went camping, so the wives decided to spend the day together too! Our first stop was at My Clayground to paint pottery. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to take pics of the "after pieces." We spent so long painting that we decided to take a break about halfway through and go next door for lunch at a yummy mexican restraunt. The weather was BEAUTIFUL yesterday so we sat outside and enjoyed the cool September weather! After filling up on nachos, we went back to work on our masterpieces. Before leaving the area, we walked over to Menchie's for some delicious frozen yogurt (my favorite)! After that we headed home and Erin and I decided to hang out for a while more so we went back to my house, hung out for a while, then decided to go get a pedicure and run a few errands together. To end the night a few of us met up for dinner at Olive Garden. It was a long, fun day spent with friends! I certainly hope the guys are having as much fun as we are...I hate Greg had to work instead of camp..lame. Can't wait for another get together with some of my favorite girls!
Lauren and her plate
3 comments:
Fun! I'm borrowing some of these!:)
so cute!! Y'all look like you had such a great time!
What a great idea! You girls have come up with some fun outings! And take cute photos, might I add! I hope the boys made it back safe from camping!
Post a Comment