Yet...another borrowed blog post idea from Erin =)
1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
Sleep
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
I'm not really sure. I guess helping my friend hold her head outside of the car window so that she would not throw up inside the car, then carrying her inside her dad's house with the help of some guy she was dating....we were 16. (Hey, but at least I was the sober one)!
3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Clorox cleaner...I get really paranoid about bacteria on the kitchen counter.
4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
Right now, who knows?! 1-5 years lol
5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
Generally vote straight party.
6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Read
7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
I buy most things online
8. What’s the weather like around you today?
I wouldn't know! I haven't been outside yet...and it's awesome!
9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
Hmm..not sure. Generally if I don't like it after the 3rd of 4th chapter I quit wasting my time. But the last book I remember not finishing was a Nicholas Sparks book, I don't even remember the name.
10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
A measuring tape...I had to measure myself for a bridesmaids dress...that was depressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment