Monday, September 20, 2010

I just want to say....

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to my awesome husband!!

For my first day on Fall break I got to spend it at the spa getting a 90 minute massage, aromatherapy, a scalp massage, and an eye mask treatment. It. Was. Awesome! And the best part is?!...He got me TWO certificates!!! One for now, and one for when I am finished with student teaching!!! Soooo sweet!! It was a much needed day of relaxation and this might just be one of my favorite gifts ever =)

2 comments:

Holly and Chris said...

That is awesome! I have been bugging Chris to get me a prenatal massage! Hopefully he is listening! :)

jdilbeck said...

What a jerk! He doesn't ever do anything nice for you. Gosh.
(JK!)
Too bad I wasn't there, I could have used that 2nd certificate!
Miss you darlin!