Monday, February 14, 2011

My 23rd Birthday...

This is late...I know. For some reason I have become quite lazy when it comes to blogging, but better late than never =)

Last Saturday we went over to Cindy and Thomas' to celebrate mine and Greg's birthdays. Cindy made a delicious meal, as usual, of BBQ, mac-n-cheese, sausage balls, baked beans, and fantastic banana pudding and apple pie for dessert! Sooo good =) After stuffing ourselves, we opened our birthday gifts. I got a beautiful pink sweater from the Joneses and a gorgeous Pandora bracelet with a dog charm, a heart charm, and a flip flop charm from Cindy and Thomas...LOVE IT! Greg got a really nice dress shirt from the Joneses and the convertible camping pants he's been wanting from his parents. It was a wonderful night spent with everyone! Thanks so much for my gifts!





2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

We had a great time too! Happy Birthday to both of you!

Katie Jones said...

Tell Greg that Jose was rocking his pants today ... and he zipped off the bottoms mid-recess. :)