skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jill's Bachelorette Party...
Me with the Bride-to-be
Last week I went to St. Simons Island, GA to celebrate my best friend's wedding. I flew in on Wednesday so that I would be there for the bachelorette party, and I am so glad I didn't miss out!! The night started at our condo with drinks (none for me thank you) and a few rounds of "Pin the Junk on the Hunk"...classy =) I will say...Jill and I tied for 1st place. After the game, Jill opened a few gifts, which I captured the awkwardness of opening lingerie in front of her grandmother, mom, and mother-in-law...awesome!
Us bridesmaids also got to open the super cute bags that Jill had made for us that was filled with all kinds of Bath and Body Works goodies and a nice beach towel! 
After gifts, we hit the town for some dinner and ended up at the Saltwater Cowboy. The wait was a bit ridiculous, but the food was good. And no worries, the time waiting was well spent with shots and mixed drinks...but considering Jill is newly employed, I'll keep everyone's reputation safe by not posting pics =) After dinner, everyone headed out to a club for some dancing...however, this preggo party pooper was pooped and went back to the condo to crash! It was such a fun night and I loved hanging out with Jill and her sisters!!
1 comment:
Awww poor prego party pooper..LOL...ya gotta get your rest! Looks like you had fun!! And I love the bags!!!
Post a Comment