Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday SJ!!

Yesterday we celebrated our sweet nephew's first birthday! The party decor was so cute with all of the Dr. Seuss themed decorations. In true Katie fashion, everything was decorated to a tee and so cute! The party was a brunch and Cindy made the delicious food for the event. SJ was soo happy the entire party and I think he loved having all eyes on him =) He got tons and tons of fun gifts and I can't wait to see him in all of his new cute outfits! He is such a fun baby with an awesome personality, I just can't believe he's already been here a year!! Time definitely flies!

Here are some pics of the decorations...
Uncle Greg and the birthday boyCute big sister all decked out in her Seuss outfit
Cake time for SJ
The JonesesUs =)

*I missed pictures of lots of people, including the grandparents...but Cindy and Thomas were of course there =)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy birthday to SJ. KA looks afreakingdorable!

Pat said...

gotta love Dr. Seuss!! SJ is a cutie patootie...and KA is so grown up!!