Sunday, August 21, 2011

3rd Trimester =)

How Far Along: 28 weeks (6/7 Months)

Size of baby: an eggplant=)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Let's just say...more than I should =) HOWEVER, I did not gain anything over the past month so hooray for that!

Maternity Clothes: Still in them of course!

Gender: Sweet baby girl!!!!!

Movement: Every day! We have been able to feel her roll over and stuff now which is really neat.

What I miss: My engagement ring (I'm still wearing my band so people know this isn't an illegitimate child haha), not getting out of breath ALL the time.

Sleep: It could be better, it could be worse...but I'm enjoying the sleep I do get!

Symptoms: My back pain has come back with a vengeance and bad hip cramping. Also, lots of heartburn lately.

Cravings: Sour things, specifically lemonade, and still cold cereal.

Best Moment this week: Our first shower in NC!! I will post on that later, but it was so much fun and I got so many awesome things for Caroline!

What we are looking forward to: We are SO close to being finished with the nursery, just have the leaves to paint on the trees and we are FINISHED!! I cannot WAIT to post pics =)

28 Week Picture:

3 comments:

Pat said...

I cannot find the words to say how beautiful you are!! I have never seen such a radiant pregnant lady!! Caroline is one lucky little girl!! Love you lots!!

Kristin said...

I need to see pictures of that nursery!!!! :) Glad you had a fun shower, can't wait to hear about it! You look great!!!

leah said...

I cannot believe you are already in your 3rd trimester! So exciting, love the belly shot!