| Personalize a slideshow design |
Two weeks ago (a bit behind on blogging) my sweet mother-in-law and sister-in-law and family friend Sandra, hosted a wonderful shower for Caroline and me. The decorations and food were fabulous!! They did such a great job making the shower so special! Before gift opening, we played a fun candy game where Cindy gave a clue and we had to guess what candy it might be. I had my eye on the Zero bar, since that's my favorite candy bar, and so I waited and watched it like hawk so as soon as the clue was given I won it. It was such fun! We were beyond blessed by so many awesome gifts from everyone! We got SO many bibs and bows, which was the theme of the shower, and tons of cute outfits, diapers (disposable and cloth which is awesome), toys, ans so much more. Katie gave such and sweet gift by making a bib and burp cloth with coordinating hairbow for each month of the year! I LOVE it!! Cindy also gave something special, Greg's old Sesame Street plate and cup from when he was a kid, along with a beautiful plaid dress and two cloth diapers! It was such a wonderful shower and I truly appreciate them doing this for me!!
3 comments:
What cool gifts from Cindy and Katie! I'm glad you had a lovely shower!
I hate I didn't make this one!!! I want to play the Candy game!!! Looks like everything was wonderful!! You are a lucky girl!!
That was so much fun....I would like to do it again!
Post a Comment