Sunday, September 18, 2011

32 Weeks...




How Far Along:32 weeks (7/8 Months)

Size of baby: a squash=)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: It feels like a LOT! But I'm not worrying about it right now.

Maternity Clothes: I'm moving out of all my summer stuff and I'm in a weird in between phase. It's getting close to circus tent wear =)

Gender: Sweet baby girl!!!!!

Movement: Every day! We have been able to feel her roll over and stuff now which is really neat.

What I miss: Energy.

Sleep: It could be better, it could be worse...but I'm enjoying the sleep I do get! However, it's been pretty rough lately! So, I've moved over to the recliner in the nursery several nights now. I have a feeling I'll be spending a good bit of time in that over the next several weeks.

Symptoms: same as last time- My back pain has come back with a vengeance and bad hip cramping. Also, lots of heartburn lately.

Cravings: Chocolate milk, cold cereal, and fruit, especially melon.

Best Moment this week: Having my parents in town and going to my 3rd and final shower with sweet friends!

What we are looking forward to: Our date night to see Wicked next weekend and getting ready for our breastfeeding and childbirth classes!

31 (this was last week, I'll try to remember to take one of this week )Week Picture:

1 comment:

jdilbeck said...

I am so excited to hear about your classes...please call me afterward!