Monday, November 14, 2011

Musical Monday...

Day 14:

I am pretty much a sucker for any musical talent show- American Idol, The Sing-Off, The Voice, and now The X-Factor. I told myself I wasn't going to watch the X-Factor because I thought it was just a stupid play off of American Idol...but who was I kidding? I've watched from day one and love it! There are several similarities between it and AI but several difference as well. There are a few contestants that I really like so here they are with my favorite performance so far...

This girl, Rachel Crow, is SO stinking cute! Her personality is just adorable AND to top it off...she is only 13-years-old! Just think of how incredible her voice will be after a little training (even though it is already pretty awesome)!


This is Melanie Amaro, probably my favorite girl and the most talented in the whole show. Beautiful voice...


This is Josh Krajick. I. Love. His. Voice! May be tied for first in my opinion with Melanie, but definitely the best guy!



Anyway, if you like these type of shows, check this one out =)

No comments: