Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tasty Tuesday...

Day 15:
(This picture is from Pinterest)
This soup as become one of our favorites! It is SO easy and SO delicious. I add a bit of cayenne to add some heat, and it hits the spot every time! Enjoy!

Crock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder

can of rotel
can of corn
can of black beans (drained & rinsed)
2-3 frozen chicken breasts,
8 oz cream cheese
1 packet dry ranch dressing (I use spicy ranch)
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook 6-8 hours. Shred chicken, and enjoy!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

YUM...this sounds awesome~!

Erin said...

Um, this sounds fabulous. I was thinking about you last night and how I hadn't read a blog post from you in a day or so and was thinking about Caroline making her debut! Too bad I was wrong. If I don't see a Wednesday post, I'm going to assume the same thing, but I certainly won't call to ask! I'll let you know when I make this soup.