Monday, September 22, 2008

And so it begins...

Well, I figure I might as well start a blog since everyone else has. Also considering my family is in another state, this a great way to keep everyone updated on the exciting life of the future Glawsons. I figured with a full school load, nannying, Greg's job, wedding planning, the actual wedding, the honeymoon(s), our crazy dog, a new church, teaching first grade Sunday school, our newlyweds small group starting up, and life in general...I'd have plenty to write about =) I know it's cool to keep a blog if you have kids now, but we don't have any kids yet and would like to keep it that way for a while, so I don't know how interesting all this will be compared to others but oh well! The purpose of this blog will be to give those of you who are further away, a way to stay connected with the newlyweds and to give me something to do because I obviously have a ton of spare time that I have no idea what to do with =) So I hope you enjoy =)

1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're blogging.