Monday, September 22, 2008

So far today...

The morning began with Greg waking up with a fever and sore throat (passed on by yours truly) and me waking up waiting for the doctor's office to open. After a weekend of vitamin C and lots of sleep, I'm feeling much better, but being a nanny I have to make sure I keep my own germs at bay...even though kids are basically one giant germ in a cute tiny package =) It kills me to see what they will touch and eat and play with...I'll spare you the details (FYI: chances are I will have several random thoughts and comments on nannying, it consumes my life and I love it). But anyway, Greg went on to work, of course, to spread the love! And I went on to the doctor. Luckily it's just a viral infection and he should be over it soon...and he is at home now resting (against his stubborn will). I am now with Karis. She's down for a nap...well, sort of. I went in about 10 minutes ago to check on her to find her completely naked and talking to her diaper. Awesome. After time-out, a hug and a quick convo with her bunnies, she's finally asleep. Most likely this will be repeated tonight when I am putting her to bed. I am about to leave for my education class in a few but will of course run by the house to check on Greg and Jackson and watch him take some medicine (otherwise he will not take it). After class, I will run home, make dinner, eat and go back to the Barton's to keep Karis and baby Laney. Whew...what a day =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Greg!! But I am glad you are feeling better. Wedding countdown continues..........