Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home sweet home...

Well, we are back home from our weekend in Gastonia. We went up on Saturday and met up with my parents. I went for a trial run for my wedding hair and took lots of pictures that I've been told that I am not allowed to post (Greg does not want to see ANY part of how I will look before I walk down the aisle). After the hair, me and my mom headed back to Gastonia from Charlotte on a mad search for gas...crazy enough, being in another state with your gas light on in a town with absolutely no gas and being told none will be there until Monday...puts a little panic in you. Luckily, we found one and I was able to fill up...whew! After the guys got back from golfing we all went to dinner and then to go see the movie "Fireproof"...great message...TERRIBLE acting! On Sunday we finished up premarital counseling with our pastor...I'm really glad we did that, it's something that I think all couples should do before they get married. Then on Monday we got our marriage certificate!! YAAAY! How official! This REALLY made it sink in for me how close things are...which of course puts me in high-stress mode! 18 more days!!!...pictures to come...

Tired...and elated to have found gas!


Being goofy!





YAAAAY! It's official!


=)

2 comments:

Katie Jones said...

I like the big sexy hair in the first picture... a clue to the wedding hair look?! I've never even heard of Fireproof. That's how out of it I am. The marriage license looks great... too bad Greg's name is misspelled on it. Haha- Just kidding!

Unknown said...

haha funny. I am glad you had a good time with your folks. Too late to back out now!!!! It's on PAPER!!