Sunday, June 28, 2009

At least something is beach ready...

My feet!








Today my sweet hubby took me to get a spa pedicure at this great salon in Acworth. It was sooo nice and MUCH needed! Now my toes are beach (and summer) ready! AND the shoes that I am modeling are two new pair of Crocs that Greg surprised me with last week! What a sweetie =) Chance chewed up a new pair of flip-flops I got last week so Greg ordered these for me as a surprise. I've been wanting some Croc dress sandals because they are SOOOO comfortable! Now at least my feet are ready to go... I only have one more load of laundry to do and we are not packing until tomorrow...Florida here we come!

*** Isn't that a hot scar on my ankle?! That's from the "cycling" accident lol! Yes...I fell off a stationary bike...sad, I know!

3 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Cute shoes and toe nails! I would turn the scar into a tattoo. :)

Katie Jones said...

I love the shoes - are they the Havana style? I was planning on ordering either some Havanas, Sassaris, or Gingers for work next fall since I can't wear flip flops, so don't be surprised to see me in some!

Pat said...

WHERE did you find that MAN???? You are a lucky woman!!! (but I think he is lucky too!!) Cute shoes....and lovely toes!! and NO TATOOS!!! LOL!!!!