Thursday, June 25, 2009
Katie Anne's Shirt...
So...this is not my greatest sewing job, however, I think it still turned out pretty cute considering I didn't have a pattern to go by and I cut my sketch out of wrapping paper AND have never sewn buttons before. But I love the back and how it crosses and I love this fabric! I hope it looks cute on and I can't wait to see it on her next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW!! Soo cute! I am impressed! Good job...
It looks super! I can't wait to see it on her next week. And, I have this pattern if you want to copy it... it is what I'm currently working on, actually. :) A cross-in-back top and matching skort out of red bandana fabric. Theoretically for July 4th, but practically probably not ... those pockets in the skort are giving me fits.
And, I actually had seen that fabric, but I didn't know which one you were describing to me over the phone... I made her a pillowcase dress out of a remnant of it a few months ago! We're drawn to the same fabrics!
looks great, she will look so sweet in it.... I am making me a skirt for the trip (bought the fabric and have not cut out the first piece-yikes).
this is absolutely adorable!!! What a great job!
Post a Comment