Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Zoo Adventure,,,

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Today I took the kids I nanny for (Josiah, Gracie, and Kristen) to the Zoo for a summer field trip! It was so much fun and we were so glad that Katie and Katie Anne and Angie, Karis, and Laurel (the other family I nanny for) could come join us! Luckily it wasn't too terribly hot and it didn't rain! The kids enjoyed seeing all the animals and I can't wait to do some fun animal and animal habitat activities with the kids Friday and next week! We all had a great time but we were all exhausted afterward! Kristen was asleep before we left the parking lot and Gracie was about 5 minutes later! I needed a nap also, booo class =) Thanks everybody for going! Enjoy the pics =)

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

There are some great pictures in here! It looks like such fun. I especially loved the jumping ones. So funny! Everybody looks like they had a super time.