Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Fun Gift....







Karis' 3rd birthday is Saturday and I usually get her clothes...you all know I'm obsessed with buying little girl clothes! Maybe it's because I nanny for mostly girls, maybe because I have two neices or perhaps it's because in my gut I feel like I'll end up with all boys...who knows haha. Anyhoo, Karis is so into making crafts now so I wanted to get her something artsy. So, I thought I would just buy a few craft making materials and put it in her own special box! She has tons of crayons and markers and coloring books and all sorts of other stuff at home, so I wanted to put in a few new things to play and create with. I thought this was a cute kid gift that's easy and something they would enjoy (well, at least I hope) so I wanted to share!

3 comments:

cindy glawson said...

She will love it. Very cute!!!

Pat said...

You are so creative! WHERE did you get THAT from??? Oh, yeah...probably your grandmother!! Good job,...I am sure Karis will love it!

leah said...

that is perfect, she'll definitely love it!!