Sunday, October 11, 2009

Joy's Bday...

The Mays


Last night we celebrated our friend Joy's birthday that was last week. Jeremy surprised her with the whole thing! She was so happy and surprised when she got to the restaurant and then saw the rest of us there. We ate at Maggiano's which was FANTASTIC as usual! I got the eggplant parm with whole wheat penne and marinara, and Greg got the Rigatoni "D" which was very tasty as well! We had such a great time talking and laughing and eating! After dinner we headed next door for dessert...MMmm! What a great way to top a fun night!

Kelly and Paul (Joy's Sororiety Sister)


The Glawsons =)


Me and my Red Delicious Apple Martini...which was both red AND delicious =)


Where we went for dessert...our favorite!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

You are too young to be drinking martinis!!! LOL..can't believe you are really THAT OLD!! Looks like a good group!!

Unknown said...

So...I really honestly think we are the same person! I LOVE Eggplant Parm.! It's like all I get at italian places! CRAZY!

cindy glawson said...

That looks like so much fun! The martini looks soooo yummy.