- My parents came down last weekend. I had the girls most of Friday night, then we all woke up bright and early and went to the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain. It was fun, but it was HOT!! We went to dinner at Flip which was amazing as usual. Then we woke up to have breakfast with the parents and they were back on the road! It was a fun but very short trip!
- The weekend before that, we celebrated Labor Day with a delicious breakfast at Cindy and Thomas'. I got a lot of cuddle time in with the new man (SJ4) and we had a great time hanging out with everyone!
- In that past two weeks I've started tutoring a middle school girl...it's fun, and It's really made me have to think. There's quite a difference between teaching how to read a clock and how to solve algebraic equations. I like the challenge =)
- Greg was gone all last week to San Diego. He got back into town Friday at midnight and we stopped at Steak-and-Shake for a late night date since we hadn't seen each other all week! I'm VERY glad he is home safely =)
Sunday, September 19, 2010
It's been a while...
I haven't updated in a quite a while! I'm not sure why...it could be the fact that The only night I'm home before 7 is Friday. Everyday I have school then Monday I babysit until 10:30, Tues. and Thurs I tutor til 7, Weds. we have small group til 9:30/10, and Friday I am home but we are generally busy on the weekends =) It's a busy, but fun life! Not too terribly much has been going on on but here are things I should've blogged about but didn't:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you guys have a crazy busy schedule! But it sounds like you are enjoying life. = )
Post a Comment