1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Pssh...I barely had time to decorate for Christmas! Perhaps I'll feel differently, when I have kids.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
Picture of me and my love taken by Erin =)
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
Paper, dry-erase, and electric. It's a bit intense. And yes, things are color coded and some events even have pictures =) You'll also be happy to know that filling out my planner in school and all through college was one of my favorite beginning of the semester tasks!
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I'm terrible about this. I usually just stick with whatever I've been using until I get a new purse. Which someone gives me because I am not a fan of purse shopping. I have a dilemma this year because I was given 2 purses!
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
It won't let me embed the video, but it's Bon Qui Qui at Burger King...LOVE.IT.
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
Both, I have a real person- Greg, and he uses Turbo Tax.
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Hmm... a bunch!
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Mexico and Italy
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
I don't no...15ish?
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
It's never too cold for flip flops.

1 comment:
Haha...this was a fun quiz. You've been to a lot of states!!
And I'm with you, who has time to decorate for Valentine's day? Not me! I think I'm going to hang a red wreath that I bought on clearance at Christmas. But that's about it. Lol.
Post a Comment