1) Graduating from college! I am so glad to be finished and proud of my accomplishments!

2) Greg getting a new job as a Senior Programmer Analyst in Duluth!
3) Welcoming a new nephew into the world, little SJ! *Interesting fact- for the past 4 years we have welcomed a new niece or nephew each year...sweet!
4) Our trip to Disney with Jillian and Tyler- SOOO fun!
5) Celebrating 2 years of marriage with weekend in Atlanta!
6) Going to the NC State Fair for the first time in YEARS!
7) Being part of an awesome small group and getting to be such awesome friends with these amazing women!

8) Student Teaching- It was such a great learning experience and something I will always remember!
9) Our small group camping trip...even though it was one of the most miserably cold nights of my life...I had a good time with the company!10) Our surprise trip to the mountains with Jeremy and Joy! The men were AWESOME! What a fun treat =)
3 comments:
Yep! You had an awesome year!! Lucky, lucky girl!!! We love you and miss you already!!!
You mean your small group made the post twice?! You sure are lucky to know such amazing people.
Although, I don't know how the REI sale and its accompanying adventures didn't make this list. That surely would have been in the top 5 of my 2010 list.
I'm so glad we've gotten to know you guys this past year!! Can't wait to see what this year holds for us all!
Post a Comment