Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day,,,


After our exciting breakfast we went went back to the house for Greg to open his gifts from me. I had a girl and boy outfit ready to give him that both said "I Love Daddy," so when we got in I put away the boy outfit before he opened it up. However, the big surprise was in the back of my car. Greg as been wanting a Big Green Egg for several months now, so I totally surprised him by going ahead and getting one =) He is THRILLED!!!
After our gift opening, we went over to Cindy and Thomas' for some lunch! Cindy and their neighbor Alice cooked an awesome meal and after we all completely stuffed ourselves we went swimming over at the Plantz house. However, before swimming the men opened their gifts. This was how we revealed the gender to everyone. So, we put two girly outfits in a bag and Thomas first pulled out the purple and brown and no one seemed to get it was a girl at first, until he pulled out the pink and then everyone got it =) Greg got a new Green Egg Cookbook, golf balls, and some cute daddy books. Fun, fun day!!
It was so much fun celebrating all the dads, but I had the most fun celebrating the daddy-to-be! Greg is seriously going to be an absolutely amazing dad. Caroline is one very, very lucky little girl!!

No comments: