Sunday, June 26, 2011

Woooah we're halfway there....

How Far Along: 20 weeks (5 Months)

Size of baby: a canteloup=)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Let's just say...more than I should =)

Maternity Clothes: Are amazing. And I will wear them after the baby is born with no shame because I don't know if I can ever go back to buttoning a pair of pants...these are just too dang comfortable.

Gender: Sweet baby girl!!!!!

Movement: I've been feeling her every day now which is exciting! If I want to feel her move, I put headphones on my belly and play music and she starts dancing...which is why she still has the nickname "Tiny dancer"

What I miss: lately I have just really missed coffee and all it's deliciousness.



Sleep: It could be better, it could be worse...but I'm enjoying the sleep I do get!

Symptoms: Not too many lately. Just a backache, stuffy nose, and the occasional round ligament pain.

Cravings: Still fruit and italian food. And of course shaved ice, which I am craving right now!

Best Moment this week: Registering for the baby and having a weekend at home with Greg!

What we are looking forward to: Decorating the nursery!!! I seriously have so many crafts and ideas...I can't wait to get started!

20 Week Picture:

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Such a cute bump!

I have had major anxiety about my weight gain because all the "norms" are much less than what I'm gaining... but if you feel good, then there is no reason to worry (or that's what I'm telling myself :) ).

Pat said...

You look AMAZING!! I can really tell you are enjoying being pregnant!! What a blessing! Don't take the weight gain too hard! I gained 70 with your brother and 54 with you.. I don't recommend that...but it happens! Love you!!

Trisha Jones said...

Jill, you look so great! I love your preggo profile. Two questions: do you have a plan yet for the nursery? (I'm guessing you do since you've just registered for baby things.) And, what is the main color you're going to have the nursery?

cindy glawson said...

I agree with Kristin..cute baby bump! I gained about 50 with Katie and about 60 with Greg and nobody killed me. You look great and I can't wait to see all the baby room crafts!

Anonymous said...

J, Your niece and nephew said "baby in there?!?!" You look great! I love you muah!