Saturday, July 9, 2011

Crafting Friday...

Yesterday I had the day off because I had a doctor appointment and wasn't feeling great, so instead of resting like I should have, I decided to work on a few projects instead =) I'm glad I did because I was able to check off 2 items off of my endless craft list:

1) A nursing cover with boning in the neckline so I can peek down and see baby. I used a great tutorial found here and it was super easy to make! These things retail for about $35-$40 and I made this one for around $6 =)
2) A bow holder for all of Caroline's cute bows =) Btw, these are nursery colors...
and last but not least, not one of my main crafts, but a last minute fun one...
3) A picture frame for our last ultrasound...

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Love at first sight!! So true!

Pat said...

Very productive day!! Love the nursing cover!!! Good job!