1) The "Bapron (baby apron)/Bib- I love this bib because it will cover so much of the baby and it ties so it's harder for them to pull off. This was also my first attempt at making my own and sewing with bias tape. I have a few more of these cut out, just waiting to work up the motivation to make more bias tape. I used this tutorial to make the bib.
2) Pacifier Clip- I'm sure I'll be making more of these! I used this tutorial for the clip.

3) Burp Cloths- I LOVE these! They are SUPER easy and SUPER soft! I will be making quite a few more =) Here is where I found the tutorial (although I'm pretty sure Leah makes some like these too)
I have to give a shout-out to Pinterest which is my new favorite website that I spend way too much time on! That is where I found all of these great tutorials and all the yummy recipes we've been trying lately! I LOVE it!!
2 comments:
I cannot WAIT to see everything!!! These look great, you are SOOOO talented!!! You must be just like your MOTHER!!! LOL...I love you!
love all your sewing projects. I seriously need to try that bib that you posted, as Emery will be starting some messy foods in the near future!
I LOVE those burp cloths and have made them for several of my friends. They absorb so much spit up, wayyy better then the cloth diaper approach :)
Post a Comment