Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just a little update...

I'm pretty much just updating because I feel like I should. However, nothing too exciting to blog about. We have lots of projects going on with finishing up the nursery and such, so that has kept us very busy. Oh, and when I say us I mean Greg =) In the past week he has..
  • painted the room
  • painted and put up another shelf in her closet (which I DESPERATELY wish I had before/after pics of, because it looks a TON better)
  • sanded the dresser/changing table to get it ready to paint
  • bought and cut the shelves for the display book case and the shelf above the changing table
That's been a busy boy! Don't worry, I haven't been just kickin it on the couch eating bon-bons, I've been crafting and sewing and cleaning =) I feel like the two are equal don't you? We also went to the big consignment sale at the fairgrounds this weeks and got a few good deals, which is always fun! We also ordered the crib yesterday and I cannot wait for it to get here! With all of this baby stuff laying around and the room being painted, it's really making things seem so real! I start to get into panic mode when I think how I'll be full term in 12 weeks and only 15 weeks away from my due date. I know everything will get done, but we are basically running out of weekends to work! Our next 2-3 months are crazy busy with family in town, traveling, showers, and such. All fun things, but keeping us busy nonetheless. Anyhoo...here are a couple of pictures of Greg working in the nursery...
Hooray it is painted!
He's cute =)

**I have to brag a bit and say how much I love that Greg does all this with a smile on his face =) Even though it's lots of work, he loves getting things ready for our baby girl and we will just go in there and sit and talk about how awesome it will be when she is here in a few short months! He's a sweet, sweet man and will be such an amazing daddy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

*gag*









;o) Just kidding! It's really coming together!

Pat said...

Yes...he certainly is a sweet, sweet man!! You did GOOD baby girl..and everything is coming together! Can't wait to see it! Love you!