6 pair of shoes...
Saturday, July 16, 2011
You know my love of a bargain...
And boy did I rack up today!! This morning Greg and I went to Once Upon a Child which is a children's consignment shop. They were having their grab bag sale where you buy a bag (plastic grocery bag) for $20 and stuff as many clearance items into it you can. It was primarily just spring/summer wear, but I am more than ok with that because I don't think I'll have many hand-me-downs that will work in the size range I will need for next season, SO I loaded up on some cute 9-12 month clothes for Caroline. I also got several pairs of jeans that are 0-3 months, so that will work for the beginning. What's so awesome is that almost every item of clothing is a name-brand AND some clothes still had the original tag on them, so I feel like I TRULY got a steal of a deal! All of the jeans are baby Gap and Children's Place, so for what I would pay for one pair of jeans, I got SO much stuff! Greg was on bag stuffing duty, so he sat in the corner and rolled the clothes to fit more in the bag. Once we took it up to the counter we realized we could've gotten a few more things in, but I was happy with what we had. Here are some pictures of our loot...
When we went to check out our total was $154.71 and we only paid $20 for it all! I would LOOVE to see the overall savings from the retail prices! Just from the two Carter's shirts with the tag still on one was $10 and one was $12, so we paid less than just those two shirts!! Crazy =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU are the WOMAN!!!! WHOOOOHOO!!! You did GOOD girl!!! Cute stuff! LOVE the little brown dress with the hearts!!
Post a Comment