Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas festivities part 1...

Last night we arrived in NC at my aunt's house for Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We had a great time seeing everyone and enjoyed showing Chance off to everyone (Jackson is in GA with the grandparents). I loved seeing Eva of course but also my cousin Ashlynn who is 5 and SO much fun! We ate a yummy meal and then played "Dirty Santa." Greg got made fun of for being such a sweet husband and getting the gift I wanted...a pink rhinestone mouse with a pink striped mouse...love it (now, so you know, I TOLD him to get the Starbucks gift that we brought for himself...he just chose to get the mouse on his own)! We also got Mamma Mia! It was fun to watch everyone fight over gifts and strategically steal gifts from others! Nothing like good family fun hehe =) We stayed for a while just chatting and catching up! Then we went to my grandmother's a few minutes to say hey and drop presents off, then it was off to Raleigh to stay with my parents. Today Greg slept in until I woke him up at 11 AM!!! Everyone knows that Greg does NOT sleep in, so I wanted to check to make sure he was still alive!! Then we went with my mom to meet my dad for lunch. Afterwards, Greg treated the three of us to pedicures...sooo fun and relaxing! Then we went to the grocery store, went home and recorded some songs with Greg and my dad! We're about to eat Greg's favorite...mom's chicken and dumplins...which I can't make lol! I'll post pics later...for some reason it's not letting me load pics!

No comments: