Friday, December 5, 2008

Such a sad day...



I finished the series yesterday! I was literally almost in tears because it was over. This was honestly one of the BEST series I've EVER read! I read this last book in about 2 days and the first three went by just as fast! I told Greg I was probably going to re-read them later because I just don't want it to be over...so lame I know! But seriously, if you have not read them..DO IT!! I'm lending books 2-4 to a friend from N-Weds, however, Twilight (the first book) is up for grabs! But anyhoo...I'm going to go mourn some more while I pack up for Gatlinburg! We're going with our N-Weds group for a Marriage Retreat. I'm SO excited!! 1) Because we are married and can do that now and 2) Because things have been SOOOOOO busy lately..like, you have NO idea how busy, so it'll be nice to get away and take time out to just focus on our marriage, God, and each other. Plus, I haven't been to Gatlinburg in YEARS so it'll be fun seeing it all decorated for Christmas! AND we got our new camera this week so hopefully we can take some great pics! But anyhoo...off to pack =)

4 comments:

Pat said...

I love that you love to read!!! I want to read that series so when you get them all back let me know! Hope you and Greg have a wonderful retreat! As usual, you will be in our prayers!! Love you both!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I just bought Twilight today for my book club in February!! I can't wait to get started!!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I'm jealous! Hope you have a great time in Gatlinburg.

leah said...

oh you are ahead of me! Kyle and I just started on the first one!! I am already hooked though and can't wait to finish the series!