Saturday, February 27, 2010

Craft of the day...

Next weekend is my friend's baby shower, and I wanted to give her something that had some thought in it. Well, for Christmas I gave Katie a similar board that I did not paint, but thought it was really cute and looked easy to do. Then I found out that one of my friends from my TOSS group, paints and sells these tiles. After looking through a couple of her boards, I knew I wanted to give it a try! It's just a ceiling tile that I have painted, and you can use it as a picture board/cork board for all the new baby pictures =) I thought this was a super cute idea!!


**These are the baby Ryan's nursery colors...I didn't just pick random colors lol

4 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Cute!! What a sweet personalized gift!

Pat said...

Very cute! You can do one for Brandon and Stacy Patrick....

COOPER

cindy glawson said...

Very Cute. You could print "FAMILY" or the person's last name and paint it the color of their kitchen and have a cute memory board to put in there. I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

So I want one! Birthday gift hint hint hahaha

Jill