Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My 22nd/ Princess Party...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 22 Round 1
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


This past Saturday we celebrated my 22nd birthday a week early with the Glawson/Jones family! It was SO much fun! Katie Anne has chosen themes for all of our birthdays and I have to say...mine is probably the best and the most appropriately picked! A PRINCESS PARTY!! She's too cute! We all made a sweet craft (hehe) using sugar cubes, candy, coconut, icing, and graham crackers to make castles/houses. So fun! Then we ate a FANTASTICO Mexican feast made by Cindy! SOO good! After dinner was one of my favorites, homemade banana pudding...Mmmm! Then on to presents! Cindy and Thomas gave me the sweetest card and two awesome gift cards to Kohls and Belk (where I scored some AMAZING deals btw)! The Jones family gave be three beautiful dress shirts that I can wear for TOSS/Student Teaching, which i desperately needed!! After all the food and gifts, we headed to the living room for chatting and Wii. This was a such a great party and a fun way to kick off the birthday celebrations!!

Thank you so much for everything guys!!

3 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

That's awesome! I want a Princess party. Lol.

cindy glawson said...

The birthdays around here are getting to be so much more fun since we have the tiny party planner. I am so thrilled that you loved your party. Let the celebration continue!!

Pat said...

Looks like ya'll had FUN!!! Wish I had been there!