Friday, February 5, 2010

It's a hard job...

...but someone's gotta do it!!

This week was so much fun with the girls! Since I have all day with them on Wednesdays, I really like to get them out of the house and do something fun. Usually it's library time or to the park or Monkey Joes...but Angie suggested this AWESOME place, Southern Prep Academy. It was SO neat! It's like a huge gymnastics gym for pre-schoolers and then there is a large room for babies and kids under two! We had such a great time playing there! Included in the slide-show are pictures from our picnic at the park from Monday. It was such a beautiful day! I had such a great time this week...what in the WORLD am I going to do without these girls?!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The girls
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Karis is fearless! Laurel wasn't quite as sure as Karis on the slide.:) Very cute and very sweet girls!

Pat said...

You really were blessed when you found this family!!! I have a feeling you will always be in touch with them!