Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter wonderland...

Today was SO much fun! It started with taking the girls to Southern Prep (pics later) and meeting up with Kari and the kids for a little play time then lunch at CFA. After lunch it had just begun to snow and I took the girls back to our house for naps (Karis was having her room painted today). After nap time it looked like this outside...


Adorable =)

So cute =)

We had so much fun playing outside in some of the prettiest snow I've ever seen..so light and fluffy =) Karis was absolutely loving it! Laurel was a little unsure at first...but she liked looking at it from a distance! I had so much fun watching Karis run around a be her goofy, cute self and be so incredibly full of excitement! When Greg got home, we came inside and dried off and warmed up by baking some cookies. We decorated them a little and then enjoyed our snack! It was just a fantastic day...I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE KIDS....but we are....and that's ok haha! Because for now, I just get to borrow these two cuties and the nieces and nephew for a while, and then give them back =)

The cookie decorator
Greg, excited about the cookie Karis decorated for him...Laurel, really contemplating how to take the cookie =)

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Great pictures. That last one cracks me up!

Pat said...

And you will be FABULOUS parents!!! But DO wait...because you can't send them back!! LOL..Karis and Laurel...sOOOOOOO cute!!!