Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WordY Wednesday...

Because I've become an exceptionally lazy photographer, instead of wordless, this will be wordy and pictureless. Just a few random thoughts that are probably not even blog worthy, but I feel like a slacker for not blogging. So you get what you get...

  • As I sit and listen to the monsoon outside and the ridiculous thunder, I am thinking about how vastly different I would have reacted to this storm last year. I don't know if it's the pregnancy that's messed with the chemicals in my brain or what...but it's as if I'm a normal person again, not some psycho crying in the bathroom floor because it's raining really hard (true story).
  • I had one of my scariest nanny moments today when one of my 10-month-old sweeties decided that he would have some sort of many seizure on my watch and stop breathing and have his mouth turn blue...that was a heart attack for me!! But, we both made it through!!! I am pretty sure that I did not take my eyes off of him for one second for the last 2 hours I was there.
  • Today was the first day where I truly felt like I looked pregnant and not just extra pudgy...the belly is actually looking like a preggo belly and not a beer gut!
  • Everyday I realize more and more how many times I will probably have to eat my words on all of the "I will never..."s!! But until that day comes, I will continue to pretend like my child will be absolutely perfect because of what an incredibly awesome mom I will be...HAH! Let's not kid ourselves...there are no perfect kids or parents, but by golly I will try =)
  • Every single day this week (month, year, etc) I have thought about how incredibly blessed I am to have Greg as a husband, but thinking about him as a father literally melts my heart and I CANNOT wait to have kids with him!
  • And last but not least...I have probably thought about our ultrasound and finding out what we are having on Sunday at least every second of every day this week! To say we are excited is a bit of an understatement!! AHHH can't wait!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

NORMAL??? LOL..what is normal? I am glad you are not freaked out by storms anymore!! I love you!

cindy glawson said...

You both will be fantastic parents and that will be a lucky little baby-boy or girl! Did you find out what caused the baby you were keeping to quit breathing? So scary!

Anonymous said...

When the two of yo get "cute-sie" and decide to open it at 12am, call me and let me know what it is.
love ya mean it